Data Center Services
Data Center Services - Building a strong foundation for the Cloud
Nokia Data Center Services helps you create and maintain custom-made multivendor cloud infrastructure that is agile, cost effective and matched to your business needs.
Our DevOps approach with centralized delivery, automation and tools, addresses the entire multivendor data center lifecycle from modelling, design, and implementation to operations, maintenance and optimization.
Cloud Collaboration Hub
The Nokia network of Cloud Collaboration Hubs support the design, delivery and deployment of multivendor cloud solutions for digital service providers.
You can sign up for workshops at the Collaboration Hub where our cloud experts collaboratively translate traffic flows, workloads and required KPI’s into cloud models which can be demonstrated in the hub.
Following our Singapore hub opening further cloud collaboration hubs to open in the US and in the UK.
The hubs are also linked to our Munich and Paris labs to leverage our global assets and show Prime Integration Services for the cloud.
Our industrialized Delivery Center in Hungary and in India incorporates a comprehensive build and test automation framework. Here the multivendor data center is built, integrated and tested to facilitate one-touch deployment at your premises. We are establishing similar delivery centers in all major global regions to ensure accelerated data center delivery.
- Matched solution – Choose a vendor-agnostic solution tailored to your needs
- Fast time to market – Advanced automation and tooling coupled with DevOps for rapid deployment and early launch of services
- Ease of integration – Easily integrate MANO / OSS and different VNFs on top of the cloud infrastructure
- Telco grade availability – High availability supported through a single window for Operations and Maintenance with stringent SLAs
Did you know ?
In January 2018, Nokia launched the Cloud Collaboration Hub in Singapore, to serve the Asia Pacific Region. The facility is the global hub for design development and deployment of multivendor data center services.
Nokia has also launched Prime Integration Services for Cloud for end-to-end cloud transformation projects ensuring future-proof deployment with minimized risks and rapid delivery.
More than 60 percent of operators are looking to outsource data center integration due to the complexity associated with tailor-made infrastructure built for individual operator strategies.*
*Source: Heavy Reading Service Provider Survey, December 2015 (research conducted together with Nokia)
- Nokia officially opens its Cloud Collaboration Hub in Singapore to help operators realize their cloud strategies09 Apr 2018
- Etisalat chooses Nokia's Nuage Networks SD-WAN solution as part of its 'Sahaab Program' to cloudify network services22 Feb 2018
- Nokia to drive agility in cloud services and advance operators to digitalization07 Sep 2017
- Nokia to unveil breakthrough innovation in IP networking #networksreimagined06 Jun 2017
- Nokia studies outline business return-on-investment from 5G services18 Apr 2017
Related blog posts
- There are no related blog posts.
#expertadvantage from @Nokianetworks
You can now choose from a wide variety of multi-vendor solutions and rely on Nokia expertise to create, manage and maintain tailored secure data center infrastructure for high availability environments.