Geo-Data as a Service
Find out what is going on inside your network with Geo-Data as a Service
Operators – have you ever wondered how to make best use of the huge amounts of network data about devices, applications and subscribers that you have at your disposal?
How can you turn this data into useful insight? Insight that helps you to:
- Make better decisions
- Identify and exploit new revenue opportunities
- Boost customer experience
Nokia’s cloud-based ‘as-a-service’ offering provides you with precise 3-Dimensional data on devices, applications, network performance and customer experience.
We offer you insight which is tailored to your needs and demands. Whether you’re a Network Planning Engineer, Marketing Manager or Sales Executive, we’ll give you the right information at the right time.
- Nokia officially opens its Cloud Collaboration Hub in Singapore to help operators realize their cloud strategies09 Apr 2018
- Nokia and Orange roll out 4G LTE in Africa07 Mar 2018
- Nokia and Marubeni Corporation launch IoT services01 Mar 2018
- Nokia and StarHub co-develop analytics services for digital cities20 Feb 2018
- Nokia introduces services, technology to help operators address needs of digital cities20 Feb 2018
Related blog posts
- Fed up with spotty Wi-Fi at home? Read this20 Mar 2018
- Want to connect urban businesses and boost your data revenue?26 Oct 2017
- 5G will transform your event experience13 Sep 2017
- Help yourself! How bots empower self-service customer care05 Sep 2017
- Yes, ROI in Small Cell deployment is possible indoors and out09 Jun 2017
#Services, #MWC16, #ExpertAdvantage from @Nokianetworks
Nokia Services help operators manage complexity, evolve and modernize their networks for scale, speed and efficiency and ensure network and service quality. Our Services professionals ensure that all solutions work together seamlessly, offering excellent customer experience and supporting new business models.