Network and Service management
Network and Service management: more for less
Network and Service Management provides Customer Service Providers the future answer to their key objectives for cost optimization and service and network performance improvement.
As Communication Service Providers look for the next leap of value within their existing operations delivery solutions, brought on by the changing revenue streams they see within their own markets, the need to source and tap into new innovative operations delivery models is a critical factor of future proofing their business.
Nokia can support this through a of range of business models and operating capabilities in order to align customer’s business with the needed operations delivery model, both from a cost and performance aspect.
Services such as End-to-End Managed Operations Transformation, Service Management Operations, and Operations Modular Function Outsourcing can address and change a customer’s current operation, optimizing the cost of operations and in parallel improving service and network performance.
Nokia’s Operations Consultancy Service is a good entry point for a customer to assess what transformational service is appropriate for them as well as identifying the potential benefits of it.
- Optimize the total cost of operations (up to 20%)
- Introduce Autonomous Operations allowing the re-allocation of effort into more important tasks for the customer (up to 50% reduction in human enabled operations effort)
- Reduction of end customer complaints through effective Service and Customer experience management (up to 20%)
- Improvement in Net Promoter Score through consistent and predictive operational outcomes
- Reduce effort and cost of field operations through smart dispatch techniques
- Boost revenue through increased service usage and improved service quality
- Nokia extends managed services agreement with Chorus for fixed line network in New Zealand09 Mar 2017
- Nokia launches Mobile Edge Computing-based enterprise applications19 Sep 2016
- Nokia triples TD-LTE-A speeds and boosts capacity to bridge the digital divide and prepare for 5G in showcase at #MWC Shanghai20 Jun 2016
- Nokia and Three Ireland sign five-year contract to upgrade radio access network operations17 May 2016
- Nokia Network Desk for Loyalty Scores reveals hidden issues affecting customer satisfaction #MWC1604 Feb 2016
Related blog posts
Improving the efficiency of your operations is vital to cutting costs and providing a better network and services for your customers. Nokia offers a suite of network and service management services that can help cut the cost of operations by up to 20 percent, while improving service and network performance by up to 15 percent. Consultancy services help you identify the right service to achieve your network goals.