Analytics Services powered by Nokia AVA
Nokia AVA – keeping your network at peak performance
Nokia expands its Analytics Services offering to unlock value from telco data, enabling improved network issue resolution and fewer dropped calls for operators. Powered by the Nokia AVA cognitive services platform, the expanding Analytics Services offering takes advantage of billions of crowd-sourced measurements, enriched through machine learning to provide forensic analysis of network performance and actionable outputs.
The new services draw on Nokia Shannon Intelligence, which integrates augmented intelligence throughout the company's end-to-end portfolio.
Nokia Analytics Services are multi-vendor capable, building on several key features:
- Zero CAPEX commercial model delivers analytics solutions via Nokia AVA cloud native platform, linking payment to results
- DevOps approach ensures bi-weekly content development 'sprints' to address the fast pace of the IoT world
- Use case factory combines pre-packaged global use cases together with locally developed content to create highly tailored solutions
- Nokia AVA Knowledge Library to re-use code and curate best practice based on the experience of more than 30,000 Nokia services experts around the world
- Increased ROI through more accurate network planning
- Improved network performance through automated optimization
- Rapid resolution of network issues
- More efficient operations and better use of resources
- Prevent service degradations before they occur
- The solution is based on Nokia AVA, a cloud-based open platform through which Nokia experts worldwide share and enhance their knowledge and best practices
- Nokia AVA offers a use case factory that can tailor analytics solutions to the needs of each operator
- Network analytics takes advantage of billions of crowd-sourced measurements, enriched through machine learning to provide forensic analysis of network performance and actionable outputs
- Operational analytics uses deep learning, predictive analytics and Nokia MIKA to boost efficiency, help operators evolve towards future Artificial Intelligence driven network operations
- Subscriber Experience analytics correlates multiple data sources to provide insight into the Quality of Experience (QoE), and model the link between video QoE and business drivers such as churn and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Telco Data Analytic Awards 2017
- Glotel Awards 2017: AI Initiative of the year
- Ovum Industry Congress "On The Radar" Awards 2017
Nokia Analytics Services help operators to unlock the value of telco data, through targeted and actionable insights to boost subscriber experience, reduce churn, and incubate new sources of revenue.
Nokia Analytics Services provide bespoke solutions with a zero CAPEX commercial model. Using advanced analysis techniques, our services cut costs, reduce time spent on resolving problems, give a better overview of performance, prevent services degradations, and improve subscriber experience.