Professional Services - Put your subscribers first and make the most of your network and service potential
Our professional service portfolio gives you direct access to the innovation and quality offered by our network experts.
We can help you plan upgrades to your networks and services, bringing your subscribers the highest data speeds and excellent connectivity.
One way to achieve this is through network planning and optimization. By maximizing the potential of your multi cell, multi-layer, multi technology network, your subscribers receive a great mobile experience, whether in a busy shopping mall or travelling by high speed train.
Rolling out LTE, or need to maximize the value of LTE? Our full LTE service suite will help you solve the issues so you can deliver on LTE’s high expectations.
Our experts work closely with you to make sure the latest product and software innovations work smoothly on your network. Our system integration team knows our products best and can integrate our Core Network, Customer Experience Management, Operations Support Systems (OSS) Security and Subscriber Data Management solutions. The result is a supremely efficient end-to-end mobile broadband service.
Need to focus on managing your current operations while also developing new areas and improving existing services?
We will help manage your network and service operations. You benefit from our experience of managing 750 million subscribers in our network and service operations.
Our professional services experts put your subscribers center stage, giving your revenue a major boost.
- Boost accessibility, retainability and data speeds for smartphones users. 30 percent increase on average for accessibility and retainability, up to 300 percent improvements with data speeds.
- Upgrade capacity to save 20 percent on OPEX and plan close to demand.
- Improve market share by 23.7 percent with managed operations and optimization.
- Boost spectrum capacity by 50 percent
- Reduce customer complaints by 57 percent and fault detection time by 70 percent
- Reduce time to market for new services from six months to three weeks.
(all figures based on results for professional services clients)
- Nokia and Orange roll out 4G LTE in Africa07 Mar 2018
- Nokia and Marubeni Corporation launch IoT services01 Mar 2018
- Nokia introduces services, technology to help operators address needs of digital cities20 Feb 2018
- Nokia and Tele2 sign strategic partnership to provide global IoT services19 Feb 2018
- Nokia launches Managed Security Services for digital-era networks14 Feb 2018
#expertadvantage, #services from @Nokianetworks
Nokia is the specialist in Mobile Broadband. This industry focus means our professional services experts live and breathe Mobile Broadband so they can help you maximize your network and service potential. A few examples can show you where the real value lies. For Vodafone New Zealand, we improved capacity up to 50 percent using a combination of spectrum refarming and software features. For Telkomsel Indonesia, we improved data throughput by 273 percent. For MTN Zambia we improved handover and call set up success rate by 49 percent and for Three UK we reduced complaints by 57 percent. Our expertise is gained from managing 750 million subscribers for 190 operators and delivering over 1,400 network planning and optimization projects a year. We have completed more than 1,850 system integration projects. Discuss any of your goals, challenges or concerns and see how our professional services experts can help you maximize your network and service potential. Contact us now.